Updated: 14 April 2021
The British Council’s priority is always to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers.
Tests will be offered again with limited capacity from 20 April 2021.
Please find below our safety measurements to protect the health of our test takers:
- Please be aware that wearing a FFP2 mask is compulsory at all times.
- Candidates showing flu symptoms (fever, coughing etc.) on the test day will be asked not to come to the venue.
- Do respect the indicated arrival time strictly, to avoid the creation of large groups.
- Be aware that both in the beginning and at the end of the exam there will be delays due to additional Corona-related measures.
- We welcome you to bring a negative Covid-19 test.
You can find answers to any questions you may have below.