We are currently recruiting suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our freelance team of local invigilators (test personnel) for IELTS (International English Language Testing System) in Austria.
|Salary||€12.33 per hour|
|Working hours||Exams take place mostly Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Invigilators typically work between 5 and 9 hours at any given test session.|
|Closing date||Friday 11 March 2022|
How to apply
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- good levels of spoken and written English
- effective team working/organisational skills
- cultural awareness
- reliability and punctuality
- an ability to work well under pressure.
- availability on Thursday and Friday in particular
If you meet all requirements as outlined above, please download and print the Invigilator Application form and fill it in by hand.
For further information on the role of Exams Invigilators and application, please contact British Council Austria at email@example.com.
British Council Austria