You can register your students for Cambridge English qualifications by following the steps below:
Step 1: Request an online account
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can set up an online preparation centre account for your school or institution. Your preparation centre account will enable you to register, upload and keep an overview of your group registrations.
Step 2: Register your students
When we have created your account you will be able to log in to the Preparation Centre Account Portal to register your students.
Step 3: Make payment
When you have registered your students you will need to pay the exam fees by bank transfer immediately. Please use the details below:
- Bank Name: Citibank Intl plc Austrian Branch
- Account Name:British Council Austria
- Account Number:0002279002
- Branch Code:—
- Bank Code:18140
- Payment details:
Step 4: Complete Test Day Photography consent forms
As soon as the group registration has been sent to us, exam candidates should fill in the necessary Test Day Photography consent form (see below) and email it to email@example.com.
- Once we have received your registration we can neither accept withdrawals nor changes to the written exam date or level.
- Addvantage points can only be earned if the group registration is submitted in one email and is paid for in one bank transfer per exam.
- All group certificates will be sent to one address only. Otherwise a fee of €10 per candidate must be paid to cover handling charges.
- All candidates will receive their Confirmation of Entry, full timetable information including venues for all exam components and the Notice to Candidates approximately three weeks before the written exam by email. If students have not received these documents in time it is their responsibility to contact us at least two weeks before the exam.
Special arrangements can be provided for Cambridge English paper-based exams only. Find out more about how we can facilitate special arrangements. Please note that students will need to provide a medical certificate issued within the last two years when registering for the exam.
For more information about registering students for Cambridge exams please email us or call us on (01) 533 26 16 77.