Addvantage provides enhanced services to you, your students and your teachers. Partner with us and enjoy the benefit of working with an experienced and innovative international organisation.
How do I become an Addvantage member?
When you register candidates with us for Cambridge English exams, you become eligible to join the Addvantage partnership programme.
To enjoy the benefits of Addvantage please complete the information in the Addvantage Registration Form and send it to the following address.
British Council, Exams Coordinator
Siebensterngasse 21, 1070 Vienna
F: +43 (1) 533 26 16 65
Benefits of Addvantage
Among the benefits we offer on the three different membership levels are:
- An attractive Promotional Material Pack for your institution
- Exclusive offers that we will announce regularly throughout the year
- "BritLit: Using Literature in EFL Classrooms" Handbook for Teachers (Silver and Gold level)
- Free online Cambridge English speaking preparation courses (CAE level) (Silver and Gold level)
- The option to have certificates sent directly to candidates (Silver and Gold level)
- Free Cambridge English exams or IELTS Tests (Silver and Gold level)
You will receive details of your membership level and the complete benefits package at the start of each calendar year.