Register for a Cambridge Assessment English exam with British Council Austria by following the three easy steps listed below.
Step 1: Register online
Select your preferred exam, location and date from the table below.
Enter your personal data to register for your chosen exam.
Please note: Exams will not appear here after the registration deadline has passed or if tests are already full.
Find the complete list if all upcoming exam dates and registration periods.
Step 2: Make the payment
You can directly pay the test fee (via Master/Visa card) during the online registration process, or send us the amount via bank transfer using the details below:
- Bank Name: Citibank Intl plc Austrian Branch
- Account Name:British Council Austria
- Account Number:0002279002
- Branch Code:—
- Bank Code:18140
- Payment details: EXAM + YOUR NAME + chosen TEST DATE (please write legibly in CAPITALS)
Step 3: Send your documents
To complete your registration, please email us the following information within 5 days of your online application:
- any specific dates when you cannot sit the speaking test within the announced period.
You will receive a confirmation email once your documents AND your payment have reached us. Please note that bank transfers may take several days and that payment cannot be confirmed before receipt.
- Once we have received your registration we can neither accept withdrawals nor changes to the written exam date or exam level.
- All candidates will receive their Confirmation of Entry, full timetable information including venues for all exam components and the Notice to Candidates approximately three weeks before the written exam by email. If you have not received these documents in time it is your responsibility to contact us at least two weeks before the exam.
For more information about registering for Cambridge exams please email us, call us on (01) 533 26 16 77 or find us on Facebook.